Community Programming offers a variety of experiences that can be designed to provide knowledge and skills that prepare individuals for family or community life. Community Programming provides opportunities for individual and community enrichment.
Community Programming provides:
- Help in organizing and coordinating conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Assistance with community development projects.
- Programs requested to meet clearly defined needs in the community.
- Facilitation of workshops.
- Community resource information; such as book, pamphlets and speakers.
For more information on Community Programming, please call 780-675-2623.